The G13 Calendar War

This is the account of my legal fight against the mandatory (de facto, not de jure) use of the Gregorian Calendar (decreed by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582) to establish half of my identity. Even though I'm engaged in a battle with governmental entities here in the United States, my ultimate war is against the Roman Catholic Church and the authority/jurisdiction of the pope to determine what calendar is used by the peoples and nations of the world. [thedailywarrior@gmail.com]

June 13, 2009

Appeal Hearing

    Well, I guess the outcome of the hearing was found in the name of the administrative "judge" (attorney): "McCormick" -- a good ol' Irish-Catholic sounding name.
 
    In the room was McCormick, 2 detectives (Buller and his supervisor from Phoenix), my father and myself.
 
    McCormick started off by asking Buller some questions about the case.
 
    Buller began by lying about the reasons for my first meeting with him back in "April": that I was there to "change my date of birth." The truth is that I was there because my driver license had been suspended, and I wanted it reinstated or be charged with a crime.
 
    Buller later stated that "Texas had refused to change" my DOB. The truth is that Texas has not had a chance to refuse to do anything. All I need is a court order to change the DOB, but that court hearing has not taken place ... yet.
 
    Buller also stated that I don't "believe in the Gregorian Calendar." The Gregorian Calendar is a material-based factual reality, so it's not a question of believing in it -- it's a question of using/following it. And I choose not to do so -- especially when it comes to the matter of using a calendar date to establish half of my identity as a person!
 
    After questioning Buller, McCormick said I was allowed to ask Buller some questions. But then McCormick started asking me questions about why I did this and stated that what matters is what date Texas says I was born on. (So I never got ask Buller any questions!)
 
    When I was explaining about not wanting to follow papal decrees and mentioned Pope Gregory XIII's decree in 1582, McCormick mentioned something about the Council of Trent. I didn't catch the significance of it, but my father pointed it out later: What are the chances of a Joe Blow attorney in Tucson walking into a hearing and knowing about the Council of Trent's link to the Gregorian Calendar?!! He obviously had a heads-up on the case and had done some preparing!
 
    McCormick also went off into a monologue about the importance of calendars and how chaos would ensue if people followed different calendars. So I asked him if he admitted then that the society revolved around the use of the Gregorian Calendar. But he didn't answer.
 
    After hammering away some more about what is my DOB according to the records in Texas, McCormick then abrubtly ended the meeting -- after stating that he had given me some time to listen to reason.
 
    My emotions/passion went through the roof and said that no, this meeting was not over -- that we haven't even addressed the whole reason for the hearing: appealing the allegation in the Order of Cancellation that I had violated a provision(s) in ARS 28-3301/3306.
 
    Even though I changed my DOB on my birth certificate, that does NOT violate any of the listed reasons in the statutes for cancellation of a DL. But McCormick obviously did not care about the law -- he just wanted to give the appearance of a fair hearing, then case closed.
 
    And unnoticed by me, when we all stood up, I opened my briefcase to put the papers in -- and at that point, Buller pulled his gun holster around into a draw position and stepped forward. Oh, I am soooo glad that I didn't see that!! I would probably have gone on a verbal offensive -- not cussing, just provocative. (Yes, I'm still a carnal human with very high passion and zeal.)
 
    As I was walking away from the room, I said that I came here seeking justice and truth based on law -- but didn't find any.
 
    Buller followed us downstairs and to the door, when I turned to ask him something, he said that he had nothing to say to me and moved me out the door.
 
    So that battle was lost ... But! ... it resulted in my being legally "injured" by the state and I can now appeal to the Superior Court -- a real court with a real judge, and with rules that have to be followed.
 
    Even if I get the same judge as before -- who said she didn't have the statute authority to change my DOB -- she will have to look at the facts and laws (and lack of laws, when it comes to the GC) and make a ruling on the matter.
 
    But I don't expect justice here, either. It will be just another step on the road to the Catholic-dominated Supreme Court.
 
    My next plan of action is to have my father submit an Application to Amend Certificate of Birth to the state of Texas. I'm quite sure they'll reply that they will not be able to do this, but I have to try every legal avenue in order to show that it just can't be done.
 
    I'm also going to file a petition to "Establish Identity" here in Cochise County.
 
    And at the beginning of the fall, I'm going to resubmit my Petition to Change Date of Birth in Collin County, Texas, and appear before a judge there.
 
    Do you see the essence of this war? I can change the name given to me by my parents, but I can't change the date of birth as dictated by a papal decree!! Hello?! Is anyone listening?...